Saturday, January 19, 2008


A good night (and day) to be inside. Right now it's 3* with the wind chill and supposed to go down to -10 to -15*. Brrrrrr! I haven't really missed anything outside so it's all good. Just have been watching movies and knitting. I was working on "thunderbarb" the sock and was finishing the decreases on the toe when I realized that even though I had measured it and tried it on, it was too short to fit on my foot. Grrrrr. I had to rip, rip, rip and redo. I must have had some kind of brain melt that made it look like it was going to fit...I can't explain it any other way. Getting ready to knit the front of K's sweater-it's intarsia-which will be the first time trying that-so we will see.
The sock yarn is A.'s for her next pair. It's kind of hard to tell from the picture but the yarn is BRIGHT. And GREEN. She really likes lime green so they should make a fun pair of socks.
Just sitting here in my jimjams enjoying a cuppa Berryblossom white tea (Tazo) thanks Jill and Pat! They found some at a 'bucks in Illinois and kindly bought me a box. Cheers to Jill!

No comments: