Monday, January 14, 2008


Welcome Robin C. Glad to meet you. Not going to the retreat but sounds like you will all have a good time.

Started a KAL with Jill and Sheri tonight. We are knitting a scarf from the book Knitting New Scarves. It was tricky starting but I think we all have the hang of it. We shall see. We are meeting Wednesday night at the other Borders for a knitters' night. Kate Jacobs is going to be there doing a reading and signing of "The Friday Night Knitting Club" and an hour before she comes a whack of knitters are coming to knit. I would like to find my own knitting sensei so it should be interesting to see who shows.

I have decided (Robin H. was the vote that pushed me towards it! heehee) to make the Nora Gaughan (sp) wrap from the new Vogue knitting. I went to the lys and picked up 2 more skeins of the Ultra Alpaca to make sure I had enough. You can't tell so much from the picture but it's a light blueberry color. Just bee-u-ti-ful!

No comments: