Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Not a great picture but a funky hat that I made with some yarn I had in my stash. It's a bulky weight and it's from Hip Knit Hats. It knit up about an hour so a fun, fast knit.
Crazy weather this week. Yesterday it was 69* and today it is WINDY! Gusts up to 60 mph and now it's raining. Knitting was on the agenda today 'cause who wanted to go and get blown away. I finished the first of A.'s socks and had to rip it down to right before the decreases on the toe because I didn't make the foot long enough. I did go to the lys the other day to pick up another set of needles (ssshhh, don't tell them about their "fallen" comrade). While I was there I picked up (you really didn't think that I wasn't going to get something else did you?) another skein of the Berrocco Ultra Alpaca Light so I can make myself a pair of socks. Although I saw a really beautiful wrap/scarf in the new Vogue Knitting that is made from that yarn. It takes 4 skeins and I would only need one more. I love the color also; a blueberry/tweed color. It would make a very pretty wrap. Or socks. I don't know. Decisions, decisions. So confused.

1 comment:

Robin said...

OH, I vote for a wrap! I love wraps! Can't wait to see what you decide.