Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here's one of my Starbucks' Christmas mugs. I really like it and it holds about 2 cups of tea which is always nice. Right now it's filled with Blackberry sage tea...mmmm.




Been busy knitting on my sweater. Yes, that is the Daily Sweater from Mason-Dixon's new knitting book. So far so good but I think the neckline might be too big. But I like it other than that.
Cold out today again. Ran a few errands including going to the library for some movies for turkey day. Got my Tofurky and going to make some yummy looking cranberries tomorrow. With maple syrup. Can't get much better than that.
The mail just came and the Andean Chullo hat kit that I ordered from KnitPicks is here!! Yah. This will be my first attempt at intarsia and looks like fun. Well, fun is a relative term. Let's say it looks like it will be interesting. I'll take a picture of the kit and post it next time. The colors are really pretty.
Sis handed me a pair of her handknit socks last night with a hole in the bottom of one. *gasp*. Not the heel or anywhere in that area. And they are acrylic worsted weight so she must've caught it on something. I suppose when you wear Crocs that happens. I repaired them but will have to have her try them on to make sure there's not a lump.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Love the Starbucks mug ;0)

IrascibleHousewife said...

I just bought the most awesome Starbucks mug yesterday... it was white with a cable-patterned sweater texture on it! It was for a Christmas gift for someone, but now I'm tempted to go back and buy another one for myself...