Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We went from in the 70*'s to in the 40*'s and now almost 60*. Crazy. But my Evangeline's came in quite handy when it was chilly. They kept my hands nice and toasty. But....this weekend is sweater weather. Although who wants to go out when it's going to be a "blustery" day and maybe some snow showers. I do hate this time of year. All I want to do is curl up in some flannel jimjams and slippers, have hot tea/chocolate and knit. Or read. I've stocked up on some books on cd and downloaded some podcasts onto my new mp3 player. It's so pretty and holds waaaaaaaaay more stuff than my old one. And it was really inexpensive so quite a deal. Actually it's not that new...more like a month old but me likey.
Well, I'm off to try and finish a pair of socks so I'll see you later.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I agree - all i want to do in this weather is curl up on the sofa and read or knit!

IrascibleHousewife said...

For real, the weather in this area is messed up. At least the cold temperatures allow us to show off more of our handknits!

Also, you just made me want a hot chocolate.