Sunday, November 16, 2008



New yarn! The color is more of a light green and I got it for half-price and I shall make a pair of socks for me. I don't know what I'll do with the one on the right but it was calling me to take it home so I did.




Brrrr! It has gotten cold, which wouldn't be so bad but it's windy. I'm glad to be home now and in my jimjams. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. So nice. We went up to a Yarn market in Middletown hosted by the Middletown Knitting Guild and it was fun. Last year it was in August and there were about 8 or 9 shops but there were only 3 today. I think that it was kind of last minute though. Did find some good stuff. The colors didn't show up great in this picture but it's Wisdom Yarns Poems in blues/purples that I'm going to make another pair of flip-top mittens.

1 comment:

Robin said...

What a cute name for that corn fiber yarn!