Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Getting to enjoy some wonderful Indian summer weather here. It's funny to have temperatures in the 70*'s in November but it was a great day to knit in the park. Plus it's nice to see the leaves falling and hearing the dry ones skitter across the parking lot. And we have some lovely colors on the trees, which is surprising considering how dry it's been.
Here are a few more pictures of Evangeline. I loved this pattern. Very fast and so warm. Plus cables are always fun to knit.

The colors vary wildly in this pictures but I can't get a good shot of the color. The above one is the most true but still not quite right. I will be able to wear them this weekend as it is supposed to get chilly and rain. Sounds like good knitting weather to me!

2 comments:

Daniele said...

Awh, Evangeline! I want to knit that one as well. Yours looks great! :)

IrascibleHousewife said...

Wristlets rock!