Sunday, January 18, 2009


I am sick of the awful cold weather. Just snow already and get it over with. I have gotten several projects finished though. My socks that I carry in my purse (yah!) and the cabled arm warmers. I had planned on starting the Andean Chullo hat today(stop that laughing....I really was) but got flattened with the start of what I think was the nastiest migraine headache. Thank God it's gone but still feel it kind of pounding around in my skull. So I don't think I am up to starting to learn fair isle and reading the chart. But tomorrow for sure.

But on the upside, here are a pair of socks that I made for mom. She really likes them as I can't seem to get them off her feet! They are Paton's Astra-a sport weight-in just a basic sock pattern.

Okay, I think I have to go lie down for a bit so see you later.

1 comment:

Daniele said...

I can imagine the migraines. I used to have them, but now mostly it's just the "ocular" ones. Lots of flashes and floats, but no incapacitating headache. I see you started the hat, though. YAY!