Saturday, November 24, 2007

Here is a shot of "Mike" before it was finished. You won't see any more shots of them because I finished them last night and gave them to A. this morning. I think she was pleased with them. I just used the Yarn Harlot's generic sock pattern and size 3 needles.
Went to one of the lys yesterday and bought....sock yarn. (gee,what a surprise). Got a lovely ball of Trekking XXL in a purple colorway, and Berrocco's Ultra Alpaca light in a teal blue color. I'm not sure why I picked that color, I have nothing it matches but is so pretty it had to go home with me.
Went to Belluvue,Ky today for their Christmas walk. Actually went to go the knitting store--www.knit-on.com and bought.....sock yarn. I'm getting nothing if not predictable. And some more dpn's. The yarn is Online supersocke 100 Sierra color (a beautiful fall colorway) www.online-garne.de. I just can't decide what to make first.
Thanksgiving was nice. We ate and watched alot of movies. Just what the day ordered. Nice and lazy! But I did get knitting done. A small hat and worked on my wristlets. Aaahhhh.

No comments: