Sunday, November 18, 2007




Went to a Christkindlmarket today -http://www.germaniasociety.com/. I thought it was going to be alot better than it actually was. I was rather disappointed. A cold, grey day....brrrr, very damp but at least it was sort of heated inside the tent. We did get to see some animals at the petting zoo...here are some shots. Isn't he just the cutest little piglet? You can't really tell but he was so small. A. and I wanted to scoop him up and just squeeze him. And the goat's name is Marie. They also had a Donnie.
Finished one of the cabled mittens last night. Would have been nice to wear them today since it was 41* and damp. Brrrr. I did have a pair of alpaca wristlets but lent them to A. since I just put my hands in my pockets. I am going to try and finish them tomorrow.
Having a nice cuppa...vanilla apple white. Very good and relaxing while sitting here in my yellow snowman pj's. Sometimes pj's feel so nice and comfy that I just can't wait to get them on and just sit back with my cuppa and read or knit. Last night I watched "Hawaii" with Julie Andrews. I loved the book (I read it for the first time in high school) and had seen the movie years ago but really enjoyed it. Love getting free movies from the library.


No comments: