Wednesday, November 28, 2007




Here's a peek at what I've been knitting on this week.


I know, I know. That's one crazy looking sock! It's made from Red Heart Strata, a magical self-striping yarn. I found some at Wallyworld for 25 cents a skein. Who could pass up that kind of bargain? These are for A. and they are knit on size 3's. I should have done them on metal but only had the 3's in bamboo. But I do like how they stand up on their own. Very sturdy acrylic. They should be good and warm though. I may make myself a pair.

The metal pot in the background is my wonderful coffee/tea "butler" that holds about 14 cups and keeps tea nice and hot for several hours. AAAHHHH...nice tea.
The picture on the top is a close up of the "beast". Boy, is it warm. Especially with the Irish hiking scarf and the cabled mittens. I look like a walking ball of yarn with it all on....heeeheee.

No comments: