Monday, November 12, 2007

I know, I know. My poor pictureless blog!! I told A. that she needed to send me some pictures that I've taken (I am camera-less so I use hers...thanks, sis!) and hopefully she will send them soon.
The big news is...hold your breath...the "beast" is finished. Everyone sing and dance around!! Seamed and ready to wear. Whew. I am so glad to have it done. Nice and warm too. I have about a half skein left and picked up another one today to make a pair of mittens. Might as well have a pair to match since I already have the scarf. And I loves the scarf-the Irish hiking scarf was fun to knit and looks good. I found a pattern for cabled mittens in the new 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders that I found at the library. So I think that I will knit those.
Hopefully there will be a picture soon. Although I have to get a picture of the "beast", so everyone can ooh and awe in wonderment. Heehee.
Got my new Christmas Starbucks mug. Since we were meeting for art night at 'bucks it would've been wrong not to buy one. It's really cute, white with jolly written on the outside with a peppermint for the O and red and white stripes on the inside. The sad thing is that the Tazo tea that I really like (Berryblossom white) was just a special and now is gone. If I had known that I would have bought a couple of boxes. Now I shall have to hoard it....sort of like yarn.

No comments: